Oh dear. Struggling a little? Need help? Find answers to life’s big problems and the most frequently asked questions here.
Still got questions? Want to know more about cashback, my money pocket, the meaning of life, or perhaps you need some help with a problem with your account please email email@example.com. We’ll be glad to help out however we can, please just include the e-mail address linked to your my money pocket account so we can find you on our system.
Like any good Craig David fan will know, it can take seven days for all good things to happen, including your transaction appearing in your money pocket.
Still not showing after seven days? Get in touch and we’ll do our best CSI impression and investigate it for you.
All you need to do is, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll need a few clues and leads to go on so be sure to include the following bits of info in your emails:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address linked to your my money pocket account
- The name of the website you purchased from
- Your purchase order or reference number and the item you purchased
- The date you made your purchase
- The amount you spent
- And the most important lead you can give us – what kind of missing cashback is it. Is it:
- Untracked cashback (You made a purchase with a retailer but there is no record of it in your money pocket)
- Declined cashback (Your transaction is showing as declined in your money pocket
- Incorrectly tracked cashback (Your transaction is showing in your money pocket but somethings fishy about it, it’s the wrong amount or something similar
Once we have all the info, we’ll get the torches out and get on the case.